Plug is not a good choice

Last year I had a chance to visit the University of California, Los Angeles. One of my friends, Jonny is a student at UCLA heard about my stay in Los Angeles, and I made an appointment to see him. It had been so long since I moved to New Jersey and it had been two years since we met last. We met on the Jonnys school library and it was a day before the exam. When I stepped into the library, the air felt like a heated skillet from perspirations of students studying to get higher ratings. Many students were absorbed into their own textbooks. I found the Jonny sit on one of the sofas in the far left in the library. He told me that he had studied all night. He looked like a marinated in a vinegar pickle jar. Although he gave me a smile, he was exhausted. He was cramming for three days.

When I was a full-time student, I was also one of the students who spent all night the day before the exam, expects to get a high score. Studying can be a pretty good technique if you have limited time but would pass the test. Study, however, is not the ideal way to study because it gives you no higher quality, health problems and no permanent information.

First and foremost provides common cramming you a lower rating. Plug is about absorbing a large amount of information in a very limited time. Crammer has to use fast memorizing technique that very soon will be forgotten. Without good preparation, good results can not be expected. From article in the Los Angeles Times, the answer to the final: cramming, by Lisa Richardson, she introduces a Crammer, Nimmi Sidhu, 23, at the California State University in Fullerton. In the finale, she has to read an entire statistics textbook. She must also memorize everything that had happened since the 17th century as the industrial revolution, World War II, the cold war and the Ottoman Empire for her course in world history. Geology book is another one she must go. In such a situation, she is not able to ...

This is Preview only. If you need the solution of this assignment, please send us email with the complete assignment title: ProfessorKamranA@gmail.com