Report

1. Each and every company have their own strategy, policies, culture and organisation. Size of a company may vary but they have their own working environment, structure, technology and people. Every time, it is not sure that the company will lead to success or goes towards failure. The activity of the company or the ratio of profit and loss of the company fluctuates because of the rules and regulations, employees’ expectation, competition, market condition, etc. So to achieve our goal we cannot simply stick into the previous style of management or the same daily activities.   In this case, we need ‘change’.
Change is another way of adjusting company’s strategy, its culture, structure and the technology. There are lots of reasons for change in the company. There can be an external or internal reasons for change. External reasons can be:
* Market condition
* Technology
* Government rules
* Economics
Besides, internal reasons are:
* Technology and equipment
* Employee behaviour
* Strategy
* Workforce
These changes can be adjusted in structure, i.e. design of jobs , authority, in technology, i.e. work methods and in peoples’ behaviour, expectations and attitudes.
I am an owner of small cleaning business which operates under the rules and regulations of NSW government, Australia. There are total five numbers of employees working under my company. As it is a small company and owned by me, I am the manger and supervisor for all of my five employees. I am running my company since past three years. Everything   was well operated. But then I have notice various factors are affecting my company because of the competitions of the other cleaning company in the market which are using latest machines and introducing new trainings to create experience cleaners.   As a result , most of my customers have reduced hours for my contract. Due to this, my employees and myself have been directly affected. Besides, as most of my employees are an overseas...

This is Preview only. If you need the solution of this assignment, please send us email with the complete assignment title: ProfessorKamranA@gmail.com