Bvcbcvxbcx

Below is a free essay on "Bvcbcvxbcx" from Anti Essays, your source for free research papers, essays, and term paper examples.

Hello every body ,I am tony. It’s my great honor to be here today to give you a ppt about company which is amazon and ebay.
My ppt has 4 part, firstly I will introduce two company which I am going to talk about. Obviously is amazon and eBay. My secondly part of my ppt is talk about the market mix. U might already know is product promotion place and price.I will focus on the product and the promotion and compare these two company in 4ps. My third part is interesting ,because I will show how these two company the market strategies in china   market and this is the most important part of my ppt.I hope u will enjoy it and find out which company u like.My ppt will be taken about8 minutes, after the ppt u can ask any question. I will try my best to answer it.
ok now lets move on my first part of my ppt,which is introduce two company.
Amazon and ebay both found in the greatest country in the world usa. As u can see this guy jeff he founded amazon in 1994 in Washington, Seattle. Jeff think Amazon can be the biggest online bookstore in the usa.When he sold 20million book.jeff decide to expend his business. After that amazon be come the second big online store in the world.u can find anything thing in on amazon.ok now lets turn to eBay. Ebay is a big online store too,ebay was found by Pieere in 1995 in California there is a interesting story.Pierre ‘s girl friend like to collect some candy box, but she want to find someone who might be interesting on it so Perre build this website for help her girl friend to collect the box. After that ebay become very popular. in 1997 ebay change to a c2c online store.
So there are two new word come out call b2c and c2c.b2c means Business that sells products or provides services to consumers.for example amazon in a b2c mode company.c2c obviously is Consumer-to-consumer (C2C) (or citizen-to-citizen) like ebay taobao. They are total fifferent.There are two diferent mode.There are some adv and disadv in this two mode I will show u... Read Full Essay

Anti Essays offers free essay examples to help students with their essay writing.

Sign Up for free to view this essay on Bvcbcvxbcx.

Submitted by: wwwjc888 on May 27, 2013Category: English Length: 1,202 wordsViews: 20

This is Preview only. If you need the solution of this assignment, please send us email with the complete assignment title: ProfessorKamranA@gmail.com