Observation

Shirome Keosykao
English ¾ Period 8
Observational Essay

Overwhelmed
Many people have memories they can explain very clearly, like their first day of high school, their first vacation, or maybe their first kiss. The one instant I can visualize very well is the split second I had drowned. I can keep in mind how things around me felt like, what noises I heard, and the sightings.
I can remember this day like no other, everything around me felt so sharp and vibrant. I can recall how nearby objects felt like. As I glide my feet, I can feel the bluish-greenish waters pressure against me, as if telling me not to go any further. I just ignored it like a school boy would do to his alarm clock. Swiftly dancing undercover underwater, I grasped the smooth, scratchy edges of the pool, guiding me to mishap. My icy fingers chaffed against each protuberance, each thick lines of separation for each tile, therefore a rigid shard had pierced me in the mid part of my palm, leaving me with a stain. I slowly brushed myself away from the edges conducting towards the mouth of the pool not knowing the slants on the pools deep dark floors of forgotten. In a quick blink of an eye, I had found myself engulfed into the pools mouth. I was all alone, scraping my hands on the scratchy bottom base, shocked as if I had seen a ghost, not knowing how or when to react. Not only did the objects take a role in this incident, but also the sounds bordering me.
The bubbles of cries I had released raced to the peak since I hear it float bubbly along the way. The pools filter spins cleansing and renewing as hasty and inaudibly as it possibly can, not disturbing or interrupting the waters beauty, but concealing my shrieks. I started to panic. I oscillated my arms abruptly, all I could perceive were the sounds of the paddles and pushes I have done and the bubbles being formed floating away for safety. Even though I propelled as fast as a swim track star to do so if he were in a race, no movement...



This is Preview only. If you need the solution of this assignment, please send us email with the complete assignment title: ProfessorKamranA@gmail.com