A Letter from Juliet

216 Venetian Place
Verona
Italy
23 April 1612

Dear father

I have come to you to express the truth and my feelings. I do not want seem disobedient or refuse to conform to your commands but I have fallen in love with a man who is not Paris. He is Montague who goes by the name Romeo.

I am sorry father! I do not mean to run a riot in Verona but when my eye caught Romeo at the party last night, it was love at first sight. I cannot resist my feelings for him! What I feel for Romeo is indiscrible. He is a man that I love and he loves me in return. I see him more than a husband to me. I see him as a best friend, a soul mate and a companion that I have deep feelings for.

I have come to terms with your decsion that Paris is the right husband for me. I understand why you think he is suitable. He has a high status amongst the people and he has money so he will be able to take care of me but I do not express the same emotions to him as I do to Romeo.

You are probably ragging with anger and feel a sense of hatred towards me as it is your duty to find the right husband for your daughter but in this case the man who you chose is not right. I am hugely apologetic for this but I hope you will accept my decision and love me all the same.

Love daughter
Juliet



This is Preview only. If you need the solution of this assignment, please send us email with the complete assignment title: ProfessorKamranA@gmail.com